Hawaiian Honu

Hawaiian Honu
Isn't it cute!!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Random musings

I was talking to a friend in church this morning telling her I really enjoyed reading her blog and that I am not much of a blogger, my kids are older and not doing the cute little kid things anymore and she encouraged me to write about homeschooling(of which I am a veteran) and I thought I could vent frustrations. I love to read when others do that, it makes me feel like I am not the only one with these feelings so I will try to share my wisdom (big LOL). The only wisdom I have is a wonderful gift from God above. He has blessed me tremendously, guided my every step, even when I have forgotten to seek His will. I don't know where I would be without Him, how anyone gets by in this life without Him. As I begin a new week Lord help me to depend on you, to seek Your will in everything, to extend Your Mercy and Grace to others. Help me to lead my children by example, and give me a heart that quickly repents!!!

2 comments:

Beth ~ said...

Also comment, I so forget to do the same things!! Must be why I'm going crazy all the time. I would love to hear your HS wisdom, and multiple children wisdom!!!

Beth ~ said...

I meant to say "awesome comment" so you can see I can't spell anymore now that I have children!!!

Keeping up with the Jones's