

Ok so its been way too long since I blogged something. I love following other peoples blogs. They all have young kids with such cute stories. Mine (with the exception of Emily - 12 and Kati - 20) are teenagers, not such cute stories, mostly arguing. I wish there was blogging when they were litte. I always said that when they said or did something cute I should write it down so I could remember. Of course I never did. We have some great stories on Luke, however, tucked in our memories. He did some of the funniest things when he was a young chap. I'm still laughing.
Here we are, almost at the end of January already. Surely something exciting has happened since Christmas. Well we did take a ski trip with the youth last week to Sugar Mtn. NC. It was a blast. The first day it snowed all day. It was beautiful!!! The second day it was still lightly snowing but FREEZING. The high was 10 or 11 degrees. They were blowing snow all over, that was miserable. Luke skied for 4 hrs straight, no warm up breaks after lunch. I couln't stay out more than 1 - 1 1/2 hrs. I wish we could go more often. He really enjoys skiing. Of course I forgot my camera so sorry no pics.
Basketball is in full swing and I am getting tired of sitting through games. The bleachers are uncomfortable, or I am getting old. Anyway both Luke and Emily are doing really well.
No comments:
Post a Comment