It seems like things should slow down after Christmas and they do for about a week. February has been crazy, mostly due to basketball which is now over. Luke and Emily had tournaments on Friday and Saturday. They played well but not well enough to advance in the tournament. This is the first Tuesday in many weeks that I have not had to travel for a game. I traveled to Winston to get some much needed exercise shoes. I hope i picked good ones, I have been exercising in shoes that bug me for too long.
Richard's birthday was Saturday and we decided to go to Concord Mills and to Charlotte for dinner. Maybe not such a great idea. Older children do not seem to enjoy family days so much. There was way too much arguing. I told Richard I think for my birthday I want some alone time, I may let him come along.
As much as I hate the extreme heat and humidity of summer I think I am ready for some warmth and green. I am tired of cold. Tired of mud and brown everywhere. Come on Spring!
2 comments:
What? Your kids argue? And I was hoping my kids would grow out of the arguing...
Post a Comment