Hawaiian Honu

Hawaiian Honu
Isn't it cute!!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

More Christmas Pics

Kati is always making me take pics of her and Timmy.
They are both very photogenic.
My kids, niece and nephew and Auntie D.


The annual group photo in front of the tree. They know to expect
this picture will be taken sometime during Christmas Day.


Thanks Mom and Dad for my cool JMU hoodie, I love it!!


Me and my "baby boy".



Lauren fixing Meghan with her new hairdressing station.



Worn out from the eventful Christmas Day!!

Luke and Emily waiting for more presents!

Christmas was wonderful. On Christmas Eve we went to our parents house in Virginia. My sister and her family were there as well. It all flew by so quick, all those weeks of careful shopping and cooking gone in just 1 day. I already miss the beautiful lights and decorations. I am ready to start the new year out slow though to recover from a very busy fall. We'll see how that works out. My aunt (who is almost like a big sister since she is only 11 years older than me) came to my mom's house. It was great to spend Christmas with her, it has been long time since we did. A few things did not fit and we returned them. Five days after Christmas and there were s till lines. When will all the craziness end. No more shopping for a long time, I need to recover.

No comments:

Keeping up with the Jones's