Hawaiian Honu

Hawaiian Honu
Isn't it cute!!

Friday, July 10, 2009

May Update











I know, I am a terrible blogger. I used to be better then I discovered facebook. I have always been better at writing short things rather than rambling. I ramble when I talk not when I write... and posting pictues and captions is much easier on Facebook, at least for me. Anyway I wanted to update, so I will backtrack to May. It was a very busy month as all May's are. First came Kati graduating from Forsyth Tech with a degree in Radiography. The ceremony was not too long and we (of course) were very proud parents. Its hard to believe she has a degree, where is my firstborn baby. Just yesterday I was rocking her to sleep.

A short week later it was Meghan's turn. Another high school graduate (as Richard said two down, two to go. If that doesn't make me feel old, nothing will. The ceremony was great. It was alot of aggravation planning it, thinking we should have just had a family ceremony, but in the end it all worked out and was wonderful. One of the many blessings of homeschooling, she get to graduate your child, what a feeling of accomplishment!

No comments:

Keeping up with the Jones's