Hawaiian Honu

Hawaiian Honu
Isn't it cute!!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

It has been an exciting few weeks. We went to the Outer Banks for Thanksgiving. We had a great time. The weather was beautiful!! 50 or so degrees, sunny - too cold to swim but we enjoyed the beach just the same. My brother, sister and their families came and my Dad and Mom rented a house. We had lots of good food and fun. On Friday the 28th my firstborn turned 20. I can't believe how fast 20 years have gone. I am NOT old enough to have a 20 year old (am I)!!! What a joy and a blessing she has been. I love you Katibug!!!

Our family "fall" beach pic.

All the cousins at the Outer Banks

Emily being goofy with my camera, isn't she cute?!!

Kati's birthday celebration - 2 days late. She had to work on her birthday so she left the beach early and we celebrated on Sunday.



Kati looks so cute in her Christmas scrubs I had to take a pic. Emily got them for her for her birthday. What a trooper, she smiles pretty for her mama at 7 am.







No comments:

Keeping up with the Jones's