We spent Thanksgiving at the Outer Banks, NC. What beautiful weather we had as you can see from the pictures. That is until Thurs. night when a cold front come roaring through. Friday was beautiful also but windy and cold. That didn't stop some of the older kids from rolling down the great sand dunes at Jockeys Ridge. Luke is still trying to get the sand out of his cell phone. We had a great time, visiting with family. We are a large, loud group!!! I think I am still full from all that we ate! We are a blessed family, no doubt. Thanks Dad & Mom for the wonderful accomodations.

Emily "braving" the ice cold water. She enjoyed her late
November swim. What a beautiful day - low '70's for air temps.
All the younger kids braved the water. I put my toes in, for a few seconds.

Kati "almost" gettting thrown in the water by her Dad.

All the nieces and nephews crammed in Richard's truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment