Hawaiian Honu

Hawaiian Honu
Isn't it cute!!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Guitar Man

Meghan and my niece Lauren.
Luke enjoying his new guitar. He mowed alot of grass for this.


New guitar on display.


Emily with Fred in one of his favorite spots, standing on the table between the recliners.


This has been a busy week at the Jones house. Fall is finally here, the trees are beautiful!! I wish the leaves would stay on all winter. We are slowly dragging out hoodies, sweaters, extra blankets and tonight I had to pull out the space heater for the girls room. Never mind that I had on the air conditioner just a short 2 weeks ago!! Whatever happened to the days where the month of Oct. and maybe even some of November was heat & air free!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially like the picture of Meghan and her niece Lauren!

bemery said...

hey Jen---I love it all. I can hardly wait for Luke and my Bithday weekend. I love all of you---Granny and G-daddy

Keeping up with the Jones's