These last few weeks have been crazy, the economy, the election (or the leading up to). I have to daily remind myself (as the stock market continues to rollercoaster, banks being bought out and merging) that Jehovah Jireh is my provider, not Wall Street not the government. As times may get tough I know in whom I have believed and I know that He is able to keep me from falling. God may be getting ready to do a work in our country, I just have to remember it is my responsibility to pray for my leaders and to pray for men and women of character to get elected. I can only pray that God will have mercy on us, that the men and women of this country who claim that they belong to the one true God will not just talk the talk but walk the walk and on Election Day vote for John McCain. In truth Obama scares me, I believe that he has many questionable associations and talkls very eloquently but is empty, he has nothing to offer us and is a very dangerous man. I hope and pray America wakes up before it is too late!!
On a lighter note here is some more beach pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment